Saturday, August 27, 2011

Why I am Here



The United States of America has become my new home after I moved here in 2007. The country which I call "My Motherland" is somewhere 11 time zones away. 

I am a twenty-something girl, they call me Caucasian, and the reason I'd never be a model - is because I'm 5'7" tall. My eyes are green and my hair is dirty blonde. My accent is present, but not so obvious (so I've been told). 

The question I am asked 99% of the time I meet someone new is "So, how do you like it here?" My answer is always "It's different".
The difference between how and where I used to live and the United States of America is so big that I can't explain it in a word, not in a sentence, and not even in a paragraph... In fact, it's so big that I decided to dedicate a whole blog to document and share all the Lessons, Experiences and Surprises of My American Life. 

Here's an interview I gave to Dan from Live.Work.Travel USA in case you're interested in learning just a bit more about me.

Want to ask me a question, submit a guest post about your USA life, or simply say hello? Send me a message:  zhene4ka1503 [at] gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Dear Evg. Enko.,

    If you have an iPhone or other iOS device, we’d like to give you the opportunity to try out our new MyBlueTone™ App. We’re looking for users to test drive all of the apps great features and write a short review of their experience.

    The app is now available in the App Store for download. To help you test out the App, we will provide you with 30 free calling minutes. So, if you have loved ones living abroad here’s a great opportunity to call them for FREE! You can then share your review on your own blog and other social platforms.

    If you’re interested in writing and posting a review, please send an email to amanda.roszkowski@srvrco.com. We’ll be in touch to provide you with further details on writing and sharing your review.

    Own an Android device? Don’t worry! The MyBlueTone™ App will be available shortly in Google Play. Just reply to this email, tell us that you have an android phone, and we will send you an update when the App becomes available. Then, you can try it out and get awarded with FREE minutes too!

    Best regards,

    Amanda Roszkowski
    Social Media Manager, BlueTone Telecom

    ReplyDelete